WHO IS HAPPY PAWZ?
Penny is a Pet Wellness Coach and Holistic Practitioner. For 7 years through her business, Happy PAWZ Pet Wellness, she’s successfully been helping pet parents and their dogs with integrative support for behavior and health concerns. Penny utilizes proven products, services, and solutions including Tellington TTouch® (multiple techniques to help integrate and balance your dog’s mind, body and emotions), Nutrition Advice, Bach® Flower Essences and Homeopathy. Penny helps humans understand their dog better. Clients have reported success with issues including shyness, leash pulling, anxiety, fear, reactivity, digestive issues, recovery from injury or surgery, mobility and more. Penny says, “Let’s work together to improve your life with your pet!”
WHY CHOOSE HAPPY PAWZ?
Your pet is part of your family, and you want the best. Whether you are concerned about improving your pet’s behavior, helping with general or specific health concerns, or simply want to provide the best quality of life for your pet, Penny and Happy PAWZ can help. Using no-force, no-fear techniques and natural methods, your pet will get the very best, and you will too!
Compassion, integrity, respect, and partnership are the fundamental values of all my services and relationships.
I am Penny Watkins-Zdrojewski, Pet Wellness Coach and Holistic Practitioner. You and your pet will benefit from my years of experience helping animals with health, behavior, and emotional concerns that build upon more than more than 30 years of experience with alternative medicine, holistic foods, and energy work with humans. As a compassionate Pet Wellness Coach and dedicated pet parent, I can provide your pet with customized, unique training and care, bringing your pet physical, emotional, and mental well-being, and giving you peace of mind.
After rescuing 2 rambunctious Australian Shepherd mix dogs in 2004, I developed an intense fascination with how they learn and a passion for using holistic approaches and alternative methods to help companion animals.
Having now worked with countless animals over the years, my interests continue to grow and my skills and services are finely honed.
Learn more about Penny’s certifications and memberships.
Here is my pledge, and how you can benefit from my expertise:
In Unique, Custom Sessions, I Will:
- Listen to and understand your pet’s unique needs and your your needs
- Work with you to enhance your pet’s well being and help you and your pet live a happier, calmer life
Read more about what to expect when working with Penny and Happy PAWZ.
Wellness/ Health Support
- Supportive help for health-related issues. *
- Reduce pain; accelerate recovery; increase comfort and mobility; make procedures like nail trimming and administering medication easier. *
- End of life issues – comfort and quality.
- Improve difficult problems and behavioral challenges.
- Increase self confidence, self awareness and self control.
- Release tension, reduce stress.
- Reduce fear responses – loud noises, vet visits, strangers, grooming.
- Improve balance, coordination, athletic ability, performance.
Because You Care About Your Pet
- Improve the communication, understanding and respect between you and your pet.
- Enhance and deepen your relationship and bond.
Respectful, Humane, Compassionate, Courteous, Experienced, Professional!
Learn more about my training, certifications and memberships.
- Tellington TTouch Training®
- Nutrition Education
- Bach Flower Essences
- Environmental Management
- Vibrational (Energy) Healing
- Active Listening and Body Language Reading Skills for Animal Companions
Learn more about holistic, natural approaches and methods and how they can help pets in the following article:
“What is Holistic Wellness for Pets – And How Can It Help Your Pet?”