to Happy PAWZ Balancing TTouch for Animals -
Your Central Illinois home for respectful, humane, compasionate care for your animal's health and behavior concerns.
Do you treasure the fur and feather members of your family?
Happy PAWZ is Penny A. Watkins-Zdrojewski, Certified Tellington TTouch Practitioner for Animal Companions.
Do you want:
- A positive, gentle, no-force, no-fear approach?
- To better understand your pet’s physical, emotional and behavioral needs?
- To understand what you pet is trying to tell you and communicate better?
- To help your pet be less stressed, more confident, enjoy better health, or perform better?
- To build a deeper rapport with your pet?
Then you need Happy PAWZ!
“Penny has really helped my canine companions. I am much more aware of what is going on with each of them and better able to help them all.”
-- Kathy M - LeRoy, IL read more
Happy PAWZ offers a specialized, integrative approach. I view your pet as a whole, and as a valued family member.
- Customized approaches to influence optimal physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- Understanding of your pet’s needs and your needs.
- Helping you to influence your animal in a way that develops trust, creates a harmonious relationship, and changes unwanted behavior.
- Work in cooperation with your veterinarian and/or trainer to support medical treatments, chronic conditions, and enhance traditional training methods. *
- Sessions are based on the Tellington TTouch Method® and combine additional training, handling and wellness techniques.
- Mind/Body Wellness and Learning
- Mobility Issues
- Injury Recovery
- Scared/Shy Animals
- Reactive/Aggressive Animals
"Veterinarians wanted to remove Pepper's eye. With the TTouch Penny did and taught me, the eye laceration closed. She is off pain medications and back to her happy little dog self again!"
– Carol R and Sons, Cincinnati, OH read more
- Guinea Pigs
Read more about TTouch
Read more about How I Work
- Routine Treatments - nail trimming; ear cleaning; administering medications; teeth brushing
- Excessive Licking or Grooming
- Fear -- of Vet Visits; Noises; Strangers
- Excessive Barking
- Leash Pulling
- Excessive Chewing
- Performance Issues
And much more!
“The work we are doing with Penny is really great. Of all the things we’ve tried to help our dog Houli with his behavior issues, this has helped the most.”
-- Mary PS, Mahomet, IL read more
Let’s work together to help your animal companion
and enrich your relationship with your animal!
Weather: Fair Barometric Pressure: 1027.3 mb
Current Conditions at Champaign / Urbana, University of Illinois-Willard, IL
Temperature: 54.0 F (12.2 C)
Wind: Northeast at 10.4 MPH (9 KT)
Observation Time: Last Updated on May 24 2013, 10:53 pm CDT
Other Weather Stats
Wind Chill: 51 F (11 C)
Visibility: 10.00 miles
Barometric Pressure: 1027.3 mb