Are you ready to start making a difference in your pet's life -- and your life?
Do you want to transform pet health worries into pet wellness?
Do you want to transform from unwanted pet behaviors to a well-behaved pet?
Then you are in the right place!
Happy PAWZ can help you improve your pet's health, behavior, and overall wellness, and restore your peace of mind. Custom-tailored, holistic services are designed to bring out the brilliance in your pet.
Read more about How I Work
Penny A. Watkins-Zdrojewski
Pet Wellness Coach and Holistic Practitioner
"The Pet Transformation Goddess"
If you want:
- A positive, gentle, no-force, no-fear approach,
- To better understand your pet’s physical, emotional and behavioral needs,
- To understand what you pet is trying to tell you and communicate better with him,
- To help your pet be less stressed, more confident, enjoy better health, or perform better,
- To reduce your stress and worry about your pet,
- To build a deeper rapport with your pet,
- To use natural, integrative methods and products for greater well-being, health, and longevity,
Then you want Happy PAWZ.
Gentle, force-free, natural, and holistic services include:
- Tellington TTouch Training®
- Nutritional Advice
- Bach Flower Essences
- Lifestyle and Home Environment Management Techniques
“Penny has really helped my canine companions. I am much more aware of what is going on with each of them and better able to help them all.”
-- Kathy M - LeRoy, IL read more
Happy PAWZ offers in-home and distance private and group sessions as well as workshops and classes. I view your pet as a whole, and as a valued family member.
"Veterinarians wanted to remove Pepper's eye. With the TTouch® Penny did and taught me, the eye laceration closed. She is off pain medications and back to her happy little dog self again!"
– Carol R and Sons, Cincinnati, OH read more
Sessions, information, and advice for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits and Guinea Pigs.
“The work we are doing with Penny is really great. Of all the things we’ve tried to help our dog Houli with his behavior issues, this has helped the most.”
-- Mary PS, Mahomet, IL read more
Contact Penny now.
Weather: Partly Cloudy Barometric Pressure: 1019.4 mb
Current Conditions at Champaign / Urbana, University of Illinois-Willard, IL
Temperature: 52.0 F (11.1 C)
Wind: Southwest at 8.1 MPH (7 KT)
Observation Time: Last Updated on Oct 24 2014, 8:53 am CDT
Other Weather Stats
Wind Chill: 49 F (9 C)
Visibility: 9.00 miles
Weather: Partly Cloudy
Barometric Pressure: 1019.4 mb