Are you ready to start making a difference in your pet’s life — and your life?
Do you want to transform pet health worries into pet wellness?
Do you want to transform from unwanted pet behaviors
to a well-behaved pet?
Unleashing the power of mind-body integration and its unique ability to enhance learning and wellness, Happy PAWZ Pet Wellness Coaching and Holistic Practices can help you improve your pet’s health, behavior, and overall wellness, and restore your peace of mind. Together, we’ll Bring Out the Brilliance in Your Pet.
All services are natural, holistic, and custom-tailored for your pet’s needs and your needs.
Happy PAWZ is Penny Watkins-Zdrojewski. I offer in-home and distance private and group sessions as well as workshops and classes. I view your pet as a whole, and as a valued family member.
Mind-body integration and learning creates changes in the whole animal and can establish or re-establish physical, emotional, and mental balance and harmony.
Health, behavior, and emotions are intricately connected, and each can affect the other. Therefore, addressing your pet as a whole can provide better, long-term solutions for even the most complex concerns and challenges.
Read more about How I Work
Natural, holistic, integrative methods and products for greater well-being, health, and longevity include:
- Tellington TTouch Training®
- Nutrition Education
- Bach Flower Essences
- Lifestyle and Home Environment Management Techniques
“Veterinarians wanted to remove Pepper’s eye. With the TTouch® Penny did and taught me, the eye laceration closed. She is off pain medications and back to her happy little dog self again!”
– Carol R and Sons, Cincinnati, OH read more
Positive, gentle, no-force, no-fear approaches will help you to:
- Better understand your pet’s physical, emotional and behavioral needs
- Help your pet enjoy better health, be less stressed, more confident, and perform better
- Reduce your stress and worry about your pet
- Understand what you pet is trying to tell you and communicate better
- Build a deeper rapport with your pet
- Integrate your new pet into your home
- Help your pet with changes, such as moving, a new baby, divorce, or death
“The work we are doing with Penny is really great. Of all the things we’ve tried to help our dog Houli with his behavior issues, this has helped the most.”
— Mary PS, Mahomet, IL read more
Sessions and information for
Dogs, Cats, Rabbits and Guinea Pigs.
“Penny has really helped my canine companions. I am much more aware of what is going on with each of them and better able to help them all.”
– Kathy M – LeRoy, IL read more
My holistic, natural approaches and methods are customized to meet your pet’s needs, your needs, and your overall goals. Each pet and each person are viewed as worthy individuals, and treated humanely, compassionately, and with great respect.
Let’s work together to Bring Out the Brilliance in Your Pet!